.

.

Birds eye view

Birds eye view

Sunday 3 March 2013

A busy weekend


Mar 2013 Finally catching up on this blog, its been a busy weekend on the layout, march break is starting and I have some free time from college, started by adding a tree fort and swing set then moved on to extending the stream across to the other side of the layout and finished up with building the interior to the heavy equipment shop. So here we go...


 I used the small shed that came with the house to start with then added some bits, the swing was a pain in the ass to put together.




More stream making





 mmmmm toxic nastiesness effect, looking good. This is from the polyurethane melting the ground foam looks like oil leaching.





I'am currently enrolled in a heavy equipment apprentice training course so I have been wanting to make a model of a shop for a while now. So first thing to do was take out the garage doors and build a wall splitting the shop from the office. Then build some internal I beam structure with a shop crane and garage door rollers, followed by the toolboxes and some tools.





 Painted with some details added
 Test fit with the 315 excavator



 starting the milling machine

 Eventually I'll add some internal lighting




 I removed the lower roof for a better view inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment