Some mooning going on
Heres the new transfer caboose after the vandals got to it
I figured I could use a transfer caboose as the employees complaind they needed a more safe shoving platform for loading the ferry. I used an old flatcar and a housing kit and railing from another crane kit
Another scene change up I never really liked how the house was situated so it was time to spruce it up some
Heres the new staging running out to the right side of the layout I used a little metal bridge to fill the gap. It pops out if I need to move the layout for a show.
Heres a before and after I painted the grass to more green colour I can believe I never did it in the ten years I have had the layout
I finally got some lights working for evening operation and someone has opened a door at the warehouse
These 3 shots are what I have taken of my train room starting in late 2017 you can see the ugly yellow paint that plastered our basement when we bought the house and see one of my crutches from my motorcycle accident I was hobbling around on one crutch by that time. In early 2018 I had cleaned the room out and painted and was ready for the new layout. Construction started in febuary building most of the bench work before going back to work. The last photo is the latest of the new layout, after have 4 months off due to a medical leave I was able to get a lot accomplished in that time, though theres still lots to do I at least have a functional layout that the boys are really enjoying.