.

.

Birds eye view

Birds eye view

Sunday 15 February 2015

The 2015 Barrie train show

This is my first time in the Barrie show, it was at the Bradford Greenhouse Garden Gallery so it being a greenhouse there is lot of natural light which was a nice. The only downside was the temperature difference through the building was heated and it being -28c outside it could get very hot or cold depending on the sun shining but from the amount of people I saw I figure the fridged weather only helped draw in a bigger crowd of people. I took a few pics of the show not much of anything I havent seen before, the garden g gauge look really well done with the trees and shrubs, I was very curious as to how my layout would photograph in natural light.





 The midland layout
Toronto railway museum











 The barrie club layout underconstruction


No comments:

Post a Comment