.

.

Birds eye view

Birds eye view

Tuesday 26 February 2013

The little house from long ago

 Some more photos with the lights.

Feb 2009 - A long time ago I was given a set of 3 n scale houses by an old friend and mentor who taught me to play music, at that time I was just starting model railroading and was only into ho scale so they were never really used and sat around forgotten at the bottom of an old scrap box.  When I originally put them together long ago they had stickers to decorate the outside with a cheap brick facade which after all these years had peeled away and looked really horrible. So a little sprucing up was in order with some wood, paint and weathering and after clearing some bush I made a little nook besides the heavy equipment repair shop and plunked it there. Sadly the old mentor has long passed away but I would like to think if he could see it now he would be smiling and give a good pat on the back.






No comments:

Post a Comment